Asia Frontier Outreach partners with Southeast Asian believers through the local church to
care for vulnerable children, build up the family, and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Click here to learn more about us.
How We Reach Out
Family-Based Child Care
Takes a Big Step Forward:
In May 2023, 5 churches in remote areas of SE Asia took on the sponsorship for a child in their community with food assistance and school fees. This is a "win-win" for the children, the churches, and the FBCC Program. Read more here
Did you know that Myanmar. . .
- ~ Has over 54 million people with 135 different ethnic groups, most with their own language?
- ~ Has more than 2 million internally displaced people caused by ongoing military coups?
- ~ Is a human trafficking transit and destination country?
- ~ Has only 58% of their youth enrolled in high school (actual attendance is lower)?
- ~ Includes a Christian population of a mere 6%?
- ~ Is home to average farm and village families who live on nearly $3 a day?
Bible Verses We strive to base our ministry on:
- "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." ~Mark 16:15
- "And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus." ~II Timothy 2:2-3
- "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling.
God sets the lonely in families." ~Psalm 65:5-6
Spread the love!
- ~ Share about the ministry of AFO with others.
- ~ Invite a friend to check out our website or Facebook page.
- ~ Give to an AFO ministry.